Species Occurrence Workshop in California

Currently listed training opportunities (short courses, workshops, meetings...) -- software neutral.

Species Occurrence Workshop in California

Postby darryl » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Subject: Modeling Patterns and Dynamics of Species Occurrence Workshop in California
A “Modeling Patterns and Dynamics of Species Occurrence Workshop” taught by Darryl MacKenzie is being planned for this fall in California. This notice is to gauge attendee interest to help refine dates and location. At present, the 4.5 day workshop will be held the last week of August in Sacramento, California. Course is limited to 20 people. Please see http://www.proteus.co.nz/workshops.html for a complete description of the course and to express your interest (which must be received by August 1, 2011). Course confirmation is contingent upon sufficient interest. Please contact Darryl MacKenzie <darryl@proteus.co.nz>
darryl

Re: Species Occurrence Workshop in California

Postby Diego.Pavon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 am

Hello,

I would be very interested in attending one of your courses. I missed the one in Oslo last year and going to America is a bit too expensive. I was wondering if you have planned to come back to Europe next year or so.

Thank you very much.

Diego
Diego.Pavon

Return to Training, Workshops & Meetings