Training for MARK open models

Currently listed training opportunities (short courses, workshops, meetings...) -- software neutral.

Training for MARK open models

Postby TimvdS89 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 am

Hello,

I was just quickly wondering whether the training and workshops currently listed are all that are being given? Because I am looking for a workshop or training on open models in MARK, and I was wondering if perhaps a training on this was provided in Europe somewhere, around October? However, I see no such training/workshop being currently listed.

Thanks in advance,

Tim
TimvdS89

Re: Training for MARK open models

Postby cooch » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm

TimvdS89 wrote:Hello,

I was just quickly wondering whether the training and workshops currently listed are all that are being given? Because I am looking for a workshop or training on open models in MARK, and I was wondering if perhaps a training on this was provided in Europe somewhere, around October? However, I see no such training/workshop being currently listed.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

If the training is specifically 'MARK based', then the chances of workshop being offered that isn't posted here are vanishingly small.(i.e., if you don't see one here, it probably doesn't exist).
cooch

Re: Training for MARK open models

Postby TimvdS89 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 am

Hello,

Alright, it was worth a try! Thank you, then I guess I will just have to swing by these forums every now and then when I have a question ;)

Kind regards,
TimvdS89

Return to Training, Workshops & Meetings