downloading problems with U-CARE

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to M-SURGE, E-SURGE and U-CARE

downloading problems with U-CARE

Postby Lutfor_Rahman » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:51 am

Dear Forum member,

Could any one please tell me why I can't download U-CARE program Step-2 from following link though I am successful to download Step-1 but after that i could not download Step-2.

http://www.cefe.cnrs.fr/biostatistiques ... /logiciels

Step-2:
E-SURGE1-9-0 / M-SURGE1-8-5 /U-CARE2-3-2

Best regards
Lutfor
Lutfor_Rahman

Re: downloading problems with U-CARE

Postby CHOQUET » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:46 am

it seems to work
CHOQUET

Postby Morten Frederiksen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:43 am

There are some issues, actually - at least today. Firstly, it is not possible to get from the English software page (http://www.cefe.cnrs.fr/en/logiciels/softwares) to the download page - you have to go through the French software page. Secondly, the versions of the MATLAB libraries on the English and French download pages are not the same (v 7.16 and 7.17, respectively). Thirdly, the versions of E-SURGE are different as well (v 1.9.0 and 1.8.5, respectively). Which versions should you use?

Installing the French versions (i.e. the newer ones), I run into problems: When I install U-CARE or E-SURGE, I get this error message, which I'm asked to 'resolve': "A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine." However, the error message doesn't seem to matter, at least U-CARE works fine.

Morten
Morten Frederiksen

Postby CHOQUET » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 am

Thank you for your remarks.
The french and english pages have the same links to the software.

Concerning the visual C++ problem, just ignore it as U-CARE and E-SURGE still works fine.
CHOQUET

Postby jelle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 am

Dear all,

I'm currently trying to download U-CARE, but it is not possible to open the link for step 2 on the website (http://sipgecc.cefe.cnrs.fr/esurge/). Can any one tell me why this is'nt possible?

Thanks in advance,
Jelle
jelle

Postby CHOQUET » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:37 am

Hello,
We have some problems with our server.
I hope that the problem will be solve this week.
Sorry for that
Rémi
CHOQUET

Postby bjimenez » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Dear forum members, I hope somebody can help me. I have invested several weeks trying to run U-CARE in each of five computers and I always get the same error message: "the program can´t start because mclmcrr72.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". I have uninstalled and re-installed the program and the Mathlab libraries several times, in different order and in different computers but no use. I have also run the program as administrator, both from the desktop and from the Program Files folder. I have also edited the PATH environment variables to make sure that the Mathlab runtime libraries comes ahead of the MATLAB itself as statet in the Manual. I must must acknowledged that at firs it worked well a couple of times but it failed again after turning off the computer. I have read several posts and I have followed recommendations but, at this point, I do not know what else can I do. I appreciate a lot your help and thank you in advance.
bjimenez

Return to software problems/news