importProject not working

posts related to the RPresence library, which may not be of general interest to users of 'classic' PRESENCE.

importProject not working

Postby nathanvs » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:23 am

I've been trying to make use of the more extensive model averaging features in RPresence on an extensive modelset I had previously run. I'm trying to use the importProject function, however it does not appear to be working. I am using the most recent version of RPresence (2.12.25); I am getting numerous errors (every time I fix one in the source code I get a new one) so I am wondering, is this function no longer being maintained?

However it would be quite useful to have the function. I can fix most of the errors but it calls a function "
"read_output" that as far as I can see does not exist and is different from "readPao." Is there an old version of the code of read_output I could have so I could try to make this work?

Thanks!
nathanvs

Re: importProject not working

Postby jhines » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Sorry for the trouble with model averaging. I've uploaded a new version of RPresence where the problem should be fixed.

Jim
jhines

Postby nathanvs » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Thank you but I am still getting an error, it is now able to call read_output but the function now returns:

Code: Select all
Error in get_do.1(v, aux, npar) : could not find function "get_do.1"
nathanvs

Postby jhines » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:16 am

Hi and sorry again. I don't know why that error didn't show up when I tested it on my computer. Anyway, please download RPresence (same version, but today's date) and try again. If it still doesn't work, please send me the most recent backup-zipfile from your project folder.

Jim
jhines

Postby jhines » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:33 pm

I've fixed the import function so it should work with your files. Please download the new version of RPresence and let me know if you have any trouble.

Jim
jhines

Return to RPresence