New version of "Open-robust-design" program

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to programs in the Patuxent Software Archive

New version of "Open-robust-design" program

Postby jhines » Fri May 16, 2003 3:42 pm

Program ORDSURVIV, written by W. Kendall(PWRC) is now available for download at the Patuxent Software Archive (www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov). This program Computes estimates of survival and temporary emigration under the Open Robust Design as specified in:

Kendall, W.L., and R. Bjorkland. 2001. Using Open Robust Design Models to
Estimate Temporary Emigration from Capture-Recapture Data. Biometrics (57) 1113-1122.
jhines

Re: New version of "Open-robust-design" program

Postby cooch » Fri May 16, 2003 4:15 pm

jhines wrote:Program ORDSURVIV, written by W. Kendall(PWRC) is now available for download at the Patuxent Software Archive (http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov). This program Computes estimates of survival and temporary emigration under the Open Robust Design as specified in:

Kendall, W.L., and R. Bjorkland. 2001. Using Open Robust Design Models to
Estimate Temporary Emigration from Capture-Recapture Data. Biometrics (57) 1113-1122.

Thanks Jim -

While most people using this forum are likely to know something about the software you've written, might be useful for a while to point out basic platform needs (like, Windows xx or better, etc).

Feel free to ignore this. :)
cooch

Re: New version of "Open-robust-design" program

Postby emilylester » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:54 am

Hi there,

I am trying to use ORDSURVIV in order to carry out a goodness-of-fit test for my MSORD models but am not familiar with the software and cannot find any literature on how to use the program.

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of some useful literature? I am aware of the program's capabilities and the type of analysis it can complete, but am after a general guide on how to actually implement the analysis in ORDSURVIV.

Thanks!
Emily
emilylester

Return to software problems/news