MARK 'collectibles' now available...

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to program MARK

MARK 'collectibles' now available...

Postby cooch » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Greetings -

Last year, Paul Doherty and I cobbled together a 'MARK shirt', which we (and several others) wore at a MARK workshop to honor Gary who was (at the time) verging on retirement. Since then, and most recently at the just-finished workshop last week, we've had a number of requests for such things (i.e., folks have asked where they could get a shirt).

I've created an online 'store' for such things - including a MARK mug for you coffee/tea drinkers. Simply point your browser at

http://www.cafepress.com/mark_stuff

The prices contains absolutely no markup (i.e., no profit) - they reflect production costs. The shirts have the MARK logo on the front, plus RTFM on the back (a sure-fire conversation starter if you wear the shirt out in public...).

I've generated a selection of different shirt 'types' - hopefully, those of you wanting to make such a sartorial statement will find something you like.
cooch

Re: MARK 'collectibles' now available...

Postby Bryan Hamilton » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:12 pm

The Mark collectibles are no longer on cafe press.... Anyone have any Mark or RMark coffee cups around for sale?
Bryan Hamilton

Postby cooch » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:24 pm

Bryan Hamilton wrote:The Mark collectibles are no longer on cafe press.... Anyone have any Mark or RMark coffee cups around for sale?

That 'store' has lapsed due to lack of interest (everyone who wanted some 'MARK swag' bought it early -- as in, 2008 or so when the announcement you refer to went out). It can be resurrected if you want. Won't happen today, though.
cooch

Postby Bryan Hamilton » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:25 pm

No hurry on reactivating the store.

I lost my precious Mark cup recently and was hoping to replace it.
Bryan Hamilton

Return to software problems/news