MARK aborting within nest survival models

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to program MARK

MARK aborting within nest survival models

Postby nperlut » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi all,

MARK keeps crashing within a new nest survival analysis. Each time I run the first model it aborts with the following message. Any thoughts?
Thanks,

noah

Error Code: 4{ }
Subsystem: BASE
Function: LOG
Argument: 6
CallStack:
MYTOPAPPWIN:APPENDOUTPUT (LINE:35)
MYTOPAPPWIN:INIT (LINE:108)
APP:START (LINE:1120)
START (LINE:6)

Any thoughts?
nperlut

Re: MARK aborting within nest survival models

Postby egc » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:53 pm

First, this is a 'bug report', and should have been put into the 'software problems/news' subforum (I'll move it there in a minute).

Second, you've also posted about problems exporting to Excel (which you put into the right forum, or I moved it there -- can't remember).

So, the combination of both issues, and the fact that the problems aren't reproducible at this end, suggests the problem is at *your* end, meaning, your computer. There was a suggestion for the 'Excel problem' thread you started earlier, to try running everything in safe mode. If it works in safe mode, but not otherwise, then the problem is a conflict with something else you're running (e.g., anti-virus). If it doesn't work in safe mode, then there is something broken with your Windows installation (it happens), and you might be out of luck (short of trying someone else's machine, or re-installing Windows).
egc
Site Admin

Return to software problems/news