Output from "Plot only the actual estimates" is incomplete

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to program MARK

Output from "Plot only the actual estimates" is incomplete

Postby mallornthetree » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:03 pm

I am using Mark to conduct single season occupancy models. I have generated the models and am attempting to extract detection-corrected estimates of occupancy for each of my 51 sites using the "Plot only the actual estimates" checkbox in the Individual Covariate Plot window. The problem is that when I do this, the Excel file is populated with occupancy estimates for only 50 of the sites. The last site listed in the .inp file is missing.
I have tried this with other data sets, and get the same problem. The Excel file is always missing the last site from the input file.
The only workaround I can think of is to rerun the models using a rearranged .inp where I move the last site up a few spaces so that a different one is cut off instead. If there's no other solution, I guess that's what I will have to do.
mallornthetree

Re: Output from "Plot only the actual estimates" is incomple

Postby gwhite » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Are you using the most recent version of MARK, because I seem to remember fixing this bug in the not too distant past. If you are running the most recent version, send me a MARK DBF and FPT file with the model(s) causing the problem and I will get the bug fixed.

Gary
gwhite

Re: Output from "Plot only the actual estimates" is incomple

Postby mallornthetree » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:48 pm

Thanks, updated Mark and that fixed it! :D
mallornthetree

Return to software problems/news