References cited in MARK book chapters

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to program MARK

References cited in MARK book chapters

Postby Morten Frederiksen » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:57 am

I was re-reading chapter 8 in the 'Gentle guide', and came across a couple of cited references I'd like to look up. However, it seems that references are only included for some chapters in the book (not including chapter 8). Is there anywhere I can find the reference list for this chapter?

Morten
Morten Frederiksen

Re: References cited in MARK book chapters

Postby cooch » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:39 am

The noted references aren't listed for Chapter 8 (or most of the 'basic chapters'), since they are so 'canonical' (well-known), that I thought it unnecessary to provide the citation. In contrast, for some of the more technical, 'bleeding edge' chapters, the literature is cited because it isn't as well known.

At any rate, mea culpa. I can add the references. I can do chapter 8 quickly enough -- I'll work through other chapters when I have time.
cooch

Postby cooch » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:10 am

cooch wrote:The noted references aren't listed for Chapter 8 (or most of the 'basic chapters'), since they are so 'canonical' (well-known), that I thought it unnecessary to provide the citation. In contrast, for some of the more technical, 'bleeding edge' chapters, the literature is cited because it isn't as well known.

At any rate, mea culpa. I can add the references. I can do chapter 8 quickly enough -- I'll work through other chapters when I have time.

Done for Chapter 8 -- upload a few minutes ago.
cooch

Postby cooch » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:31 pm

And now done for all the other chapters as well.
cooch

Return to software problems/news