Error message when I rerun models with new MARK vers.

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to program MARK

Error message when I rerun models with new MARK vers.

Postby clangtimm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

I recently downloaded MARK_INT.EXE 08/11/2012 and reran models previously constructed using the Robust Design Multi-state with State Uncertainty. The models run on the earlier MARK vers ran fine with no error message. When I reran the same models with the new vers I received the following error message when appending the new runs to the results - "**WARNING** Error number 0 from VA09AD optimization routine."

Phi dot postings discuss Error numbers 2 and 3, but no number 0. May I assume 0 means no error, and this is just something now reported with the new parallel processing with multiple threads?

Thank you.

KB
clangtimm

Re: Error message when I rerun models with new MARK vers.

Postby krgrayson » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 am

I am also experiencing the same error message. I was building some new robust design models and the message appeared in the append window. I went back to an older file of robust design models, reran them, and also had the message appear (and I don't remember it on the first run either).

Any insight from the software gurus? Is this an error message to worry about? Many thanks!
krgrayson

Re: Error message when I rerun models with new MARK vers.

Postby clangtimm » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

The newest version of MARK appears to have taken care of the error message.

This weekend I reran some of the models where the error appeared and I created a few new models. No warnings.
clangtimm

Return to software problems/news