problem with results outcome

announcements (new versions, changes, bugs, installation problems...) related to program PRESENCE

problem with results outcome

Postby Bdbio » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi! My name is Bruno. I have been employing PRESENCE without problems for a long time, but few days ago I decided to update it to the last version (10.7). The point is that since I updated PRESENCE, models outcomes did not show me the results for all sites. I am carrying out single-species multi-season models employing an habitat variable with three factors. The input is right and there is no strange characters. In fact, the untransformed estimates of coefficients for covariates (Beta's) are estimated correctly, for all habitat factors. Nevertheless, real parameter estimates for one of the habitat factors (always the one that is placed at the right end of the design matrix) are missing, for all sites with that habitat.
I have checked the input and the matrix construction, but what really surprises me is that the model is ran properly, because estimates are ok. Nevertheless, I cannot get a probability of detection.
Can anybody help me? I am not sure that this problem is really related with the software update, but it suddenly appeared.

Thank you very much in advance for your attention.

Bruno
Bdbio

Re: problem with results outcome

Postby jhines » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi Bruno. Please send me the output and I will diagnose the problem.

Jim (jhines@usgs.gov)
jhines

Return to software problems/news